1. Cost. Is it too good to be true?
Cost is often one of the biggest deciding factors when making business decisions. Obviously, you want to do your research and find the best price point, but it’s important to be wary of unusually low prices.
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. By gathering a handful of estimates from various vendors, you’ll have a clearer idea of a fair price for your project. If you’re unsure why a vendor is offering an unusually low price, ask the vendor what kind of equipment they’re using: manual or auto. Automatic equipment is more precise, consistent, and is better able to produce a high-quality screen print.
2. Where they print. Do they operate a reputable business?
Another thing you’ll want to consider when searching for a Denver screen printing vendor is their physical printing location. Do they operate a reputable business or are they printing t-shirts with a store-bought kit in their basement or garage? Are they even handling your print job?
Often, a very low price is an indication that the vendor is not running a reputable business but instead brokering your order to a very small print shop that can afford an extremely low margin. This does not equate to good quality and will almost always lead to a poor purchasing experience.
3. Location. Do they have a storefront?
Many print shops operate as online brokers and send your orders to larger companies they partner with out of state. At Out of the Blue, we operate as a local print shop in the Denver metro area. Since we are local to the area, we are much easier to contact should any questions or concerns arise. You can stop by, send us an email, or give us a call and talk to an actual human any time you want. There are no 1-800 numbers or never-ending menu options here. At our storefront, there is always a personal human touch.
4. Experience. Do they know the ins and outs of screen printing?
Experience is an incredibly important thing to consider while researching print shops. Do they have previous print jobs that you can review? You don’t want to be a print shop’s first customer or a learning experience for them. Be sure you know how long they’ve been in business and what kind of reputation they have. Read through Google reviews and search their website for testimonials.
5. Delivery. Are there any hidden costs?
If you’re quoted an unusually low cost, be wary: there could be hidden delivery costs. These additional fees can significantly increase the total cost of your print job. Make sure you understand the print shop’s pricing structure and whether or not there will be exorbitant fees that aren’t included in your original quote.
Our screen printing approach as a leading Denver screen printing vendor
Here at Out of the Blue, we want to ensure you get the most for your money. And we’re committed to delivering high-quality prints to every customer we work with. Here’s how:
- Automatic screen printing presses that are manufactured in Chicago. They set the bar for screen printing equipment worldwide since machines don’t make mistakes.
- In-house screen printing with a 12,000sf manufacturing/decorating facility located near downtown Denver.
- Easy accessibility so you can see our production process in-person and in real-time.
- Sales/customer experience team that can meet face-to-face to go over your specific printing needs. Our customers get to know us and we get to know them.
- Exceptional customer service. You will never have a hard time getting a hold of us. We hold normal business hours and ALWAYS answer the phone and reply to emails in real-time.
- Up-front pricing. Right from the get-go, you’ll know how much the entire project will cost. With several options for shipping/delivery, you will not pay more than what you’ve been quoted.
We pride ourselves on our ability to build personal relationships with our clients. Believe it or not, 95% of our customers repeat printing projects with us down the road—often several times. We have numerous reviews online and partners that advocate for us all over the United States. After 15 years in business, we’re equipped to handle all your screen printing needs.
Request a free quote today from the top Denver screen printing vendor!